We are motivated to learn and succeed together - to build our own future, for us and for humanity.
Talent is at the core of any business, and it is not just important to hire the best talent, but also to nurture and provide them with enough opportunities to learn and grow with us. That's why we take great care of our people: your success is our goal.
Need 3-7 years of relevant experience
Experience in designing, creating and managing various .NET Enterprise applications
Minimum 3+ years of experience in building ASP.NET Web applications, .net Core
Good experience in AngularJS and Azure
Good experience in Docker
Should be a problem solver
Strong SFDC knowledge and Integration components for SFDC (for example, SFDC
APIs, Apex controllers, Apex Web Services, Apex callout, SFDC data loaders, etc.)
Hands on expertise in multiple of following technologies: Force.com, APEX, VisualForce, Lighting Development
Experience with SFDC Communities, Field Services Lighting, SF Lightning a plus
Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I (Salesforce Certified Platform Developer is a plus)
• Advanced SQL Skills and good Communication Skills are mandatory
• Develop and execute detailed ETL related functional, integration and regression test cases, and documentation.
• Ensure Data warehousing related test process, methodologies, and tools are applied appropriately and that test phase entry/exit criteria are defined as agreed to by stakeholders and applied by the test team.
• Prioritize testing tasks based on goals and risks of projects and ensure testing milestones, activities and tasks are completed as scheduled.
• Develop and Design ETL test cases, scenarios, and scripts to ensure quality Data warehouse / BI applications.
• Report the status of test planning, defects and execution activities, including regular status updates to the project team.
• ETL Concepts and Data Loading Strategies
• Hands on Experience on any ETL Tool
Strong development experience in MSBI Stack, SSIS, SSRS in specific
Good project experience in T-SQL, SQL Server
Good verbal/written communication
Good experience in Azure/ADF is a definite plus
• 4 to 6 years web application development
• Hands on experience on Angular 2/4/5/6.
• Expertise in responsive design and cross browser compatibility
• Experience with web paradigms such as REST, Responsive Web Design, Test-driven Development (TDD), Dependency Injection etc.
• Quick learning in new business knowledge and technical, problem-solving capability
• Good communication skills
Minimum 3+ years of experience working on PHP
Writing web services on PHP.
Thorough understanding of OOP Concepts.
Must have good communication skills.
Working experience on HTML5/CSS3/jQuery
Knowledge on REST Service integration (JSON)
Min 3+ years of Relevant experience
Commercial experience in React.js, React-Redux, Redux-Saga
Experience using Redux-Saga
• A minimum of 3-5 years of experience in software engineering, quality assurance / engineering, automation and usability
• Proficiency in python, java or similar programming languages
• Experience working on GIT, Jenkins and CI/CD tools
• Proven testing experience in Web Services/ API endpoints
• Working knowledge of JSON
• Deep professional experience in software quality assurance
• Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
• Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
1. Candidate preferably has 5+ years of industry experience.
2. The focus would be on Python, AWS, SQL, Microservices.
3. Experience with gRPC and event-driven architecture is a huge plus
Candidates should have good experience of development using C#, web API, and SQL (stored procedures)
Experience on Angular 7+ and Windows Service besides the key skills.
Experience with ASP.NET and/or Azure will be a bonus
Fluent in Ruby on Rails
Fluent with Message Queues and parallel coding practices
Familiar with the challenges of distributed, asynchronous, redundant, fault tolerant systems.
Regarding personality and skills, you should be:
Comfortable working in a team with multiple specializations
Able to participate in planning, estimation, and implementation work
Able to adapt to company working methods and coding conventions
Able to produce and maintain documentation of your work
Ability to test and verify your work
Able to adopt (agile) development methodologies and tools (especially JIRA, Git)
Have tenacity, drive, attitude, humility and competency
Fluent in spoken and written English
3 to 7 years of Total IT experience
Proven working experience in Java development
Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms
Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (Classloading, Memory Management, Transaction management etc)
Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL
Experience in Spring Framwwork
Experience as a Sun Certified Java Developer
Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (JSF, Wicket, GWT, Spring MVC)
Experience with test-driven development