We are motivated to learn and succeed together - to build our own future, for us and for humanity.
Talent is at the core of any business, and it is not just important to hire the best talent, but also to nurture and provide them with enough opportunities to learn and grow with us. That's why we take great care of our people: your success is our goal.
• A minimum of 3-5 years of experience in software engineering, quality assurance / engineering, automation and usability
• Proficiency in python, java or similar programming languages
• Experience working on GIT, Jenkins and CI/CD tools
• Proven testing experience in Web Services/ API endpoints
• Working knowledge of JSON
• Deep professional experience in software quality assurance
• Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
• Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
1. Candidate preferably has 5+ years of industry experience.
2. The focus would be on Python, AWS, SQL, Microservices.
3. Experience with gRPC and event-driven architecture is a huge plus
Candidates should have good experience of development using C#, web API, and SQL (stored procedures)
Experience on Angular 7+ and Windows Service besides the key skills.
Experience with ASP.NET and/or Azure will be a bonus
Fluent in Ruby on Rails
Fluent with Message Queues and parallel coding practices
Familiar with the challenges of distributed, asynchronous, redundant, fault tolerant systems.
Regarding personality and skills, you should be:
Comfortable working in a team with multiple specializations
Able to participate in planning, estimation, and implementation work
Able to adapt to company working methods and coding conventions
Able to produce and maintain documentation of your work
Ability to test and verify your work
Able to adopt (agile) development methodologies and tools (especially JIRA, Git)
Have tenacity, drive, attitude, humility and competency
Fluent in spoken and written English
5+ total years of industry experience as a Software engineer
3+ years’ experience with Python or other similar language
3+ years’ experience working on large scale, production systems
3+ years’ experience working with microservices or other service based architectures
Experience working with AWS or Azure is required
Knowledge and experience with PostGIS, GDAL, Redis, Cassandra, Kubernetes and Docker is a major plus
3 to 7 years of Total IT experience
Proven working experience in Java development
Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms
Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (Classloading, Memory Management, Transaction management etc)
Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL
Experience in Spring Framwwork
Experience as a Sun Certified Java Developer
Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (JSF, Wicket, GWT, Spring MVC)
Experience with test-driven development