We are motivated to learn and succeed together - to build our own future, for us and for humanity.
Talent is at the core of any business, and it is not just important to hire the best talent, but also to nurture and provide them with enough opportunities to learn and grow with us. That's why we take great care of our people: your success is our goal.
Data Engineer with 4 to 7 years of experience to join our growing team of analytics experts.
Experience in building or maintaining ETL processes.
Four or more years of experience in Python.
Build data pipelines that clean, transform, and aggregate data from disparate sources
Minimum 2 year experience in embedded system and preferably in device drivers
Hands-on experience with Embedded Systems and Microcontroller programming
Worked with STM32 , ESP32 microcontrollers.
C/C++ Programming for microcontroller units
Ensure DevOps systems build are robust i.e. can scale, handle rapid growth, and limit exposure to single points of failure and security vulnerabilities.
This is a hands-on role that architects and supports build and release automation pipelines.
You will be part of one team that will deploy a full software stack in public/ private clouds.
Plan, install and deploy highly available solutions in public cloud.
Interact with the Firmware team and develop device Schematic based on requirements.
Design and Development of PCB.
BoM selection and Procurement management.
PCB Assembly planning and Documentation.
High Speed PCB design with implementation of LVDS, USB, eMMC and various other connections.
Deep dive implementation of various communication protocols in embedded systems.
Development and implementation of IIoT protocols.
Development of Special purpose Device firmware implementation in STM32.
Design and Development of ancillary software in Python and other programming languages.
Min 3+ years of Relevant experience
Commercial experience in React.js, NodeJS, React-Redux, Redux-Saga
Experience using Redux-Saga
• A minimum of 3-5 years of experience in software engineering, quality assurance / engineering, automation and usability
• Proficiency in python, java or similar programming languages
• Experience working on GIT, Jenkins and CI/CD tools
• Proven testing experience in Web Services/ API endpoints
• Working knowledge of JSON
• Deep professional experience in software quality assurance
• Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
• Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
1. Candidate preferably has 5+ years of industry experience.
2. The focus would be on Python, AWS, SQL, Microservices.
3. Experience with gRPC and event-driven architecture is a huge plus
3 to 7 years of Total IT experience
Proven working experience in Java development
Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms
Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (Classloading, Memory Management, Transaction management etc)
Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL
Experience in Spring Framwwork
Experience as a Sun Certified Java Developer
Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (JSF, Wicket, GWT, Spring MVC)
Experience with test-driven development